RelBib Open Journals
The Subject Information Service (FID) for the Study of Religion supports and promotes open access journals relevant to the study of religion. With the platform "RelBib Open Journals" we offer publishers the possibility to host their journals or series permanently open access. Next to the admission of new open access journals, we are also happy to assist you with the transfer of your journal from another platform to open access. We provide you with the publication management software Open Journal Systems (OJS), which can be used to run the entire editorial process right through to publication.
Briefly outlined, (a switch to) "RelBib Open Journals" offers the following advantages:
- the FID Religionswissenschaft / Tübingen University Library provides the software OJS free of charge, sets up your journal or series, supplies initial training and ongoing technical support
- with OJS, all work steps from the submission of essays to the peer review process and publication can be implemented with one system
- the layout and design of an OJS journal / series can be individually adapted
- all journal articles are assigned a persistent identifier (DOI), which guarantees permanent searchability
- all journal articles are automatically indexed in RelBib
This service is available to all publishers in Germany and internationally. If you are interested, please contact the RelBib team.